This Journalist Put The Popular Glass Bottom Bridges To The Test, But Is It Safe?


Not everyone is a big fan of heights, in fact you’ll likely find more people that would rather steer clear of them than people that would, but that doesn’t mean there’s not plenty of places you could go. With the upcoming public release of a glass-bottom bridge in China, one reporter decided to head on out to test it for himself. You’ll see that the bridge is in no way, shape or form near the ground and that it’s floor is made entirely of glass!



Honestly, I wouldn’t care how many safety approvals that thing has gotten, there’s no way I would bring a sledgehammer with me on it! And there’s an even less chance that I would actively swing it towards the floor, but I guess to each their own. Well, at least we know it works – I still wouldn’t take it, would you?

Source

Τετάρτη, Ιουνίου 22, 2016 |
Share on Google Plus
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου